Being so happy because i'm free!!
Long holiday after National Exams and still waiting for the National Exams result..
By the way, Hi Guys!! XD
So, i got this top from BALI around 2 years ago i think.. My aunty bought it for me. Some of my friends said that it's look like "taplak meja" *sigh*
Well, it's cute right? hehe =D
-Top: Bali
-Short pants: Zara
-Bag: Promod
-Bracelets: Colorbox
-Shoes: RUBI (bought it from ZALORA)
-Flower crown: Warna
-Flower crown: Warna
photos by: Vina (IG: vinaaayl)
That's all for this post, thankyou for reading it.
SEE YOU ON MY NEXT POST! :)




You look so beautiful! I love your top =)
ReplyDeleteSee you in mu blog ;) Kisses from Spain.
Have a nice week
the top looks so beautiful to me thoo <33
ReplyDeletei'm so jelly of your super long holiday here~ have fun yoo :D
cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/
I LOVE THE FRINGES TOP<33
ReplyDeleteGood for outfits to festivals<33
and it's in pink1!!11 IT'S PURRFECT<3333
Adventure of P-Chaaan!!
Lovely fringe top
ReplyDeleteMade in Mauve // Bloglovin
what a cute knitted top :)
ReplyDeletewww.adhiwahyudi.com
When I saw that top the first thing I thought was it's from Bali! I was just there this week and admired all the cute knit things.
ReplyDelete{ sparklesideup.com }
The top does not look like taplak meja lol. Its very cute! <3
ReplyDeletewww.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com